Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's A Sad Goodbye.

Tear...Sniff...well, novel nesters...I've given up. Yup. Have you noticed? I haven't even done anything. It was a good idea and a good attempt, but I lack the good energy that comes with it! I find less and less time to read the book and then to even blog about it. I sorta felt like I was back in school cause there were deadlines and I was really turned off by the whole thing. Anywho, I'm sorry. Enjoy the book in your own freetime! Stay connected to my family blog here!

xoxo,
Novel Nester

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry! I have to admit, I didn't even buy the book, I just thought your blog looked SO cute i wanted to follow it! :) seriously, it is one of the cuter blogs i have seen! I have heard some about you guys from Ashley! When they move back we should all meet! Keep going on your blog though! I only post like once month, but its fun to have it! Have a good night! thanks- Katie H (ashley wood's friend)

    ReplyDelete