Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tweet Tweet.

Hey ya'll! I'm so glad you decided to take that flight into my virtual book club! I'm so glad to have everyone and seriously can't wait for our many discussions. I know many of you have expressed your interest in joining already and some that are a little sceptical, which is okay!

I wanted to let everyone know off the bat that you don't HAVE to have your own personal blog to be a part of the Novel Nest. However, you will need to be able to leave comments on my posts. Otherwise, what would be the fun of reading together! :)

Since we are just starting out, I wanted to keep things fun and simple. Nothing too complicated and nothing too controversial. I would like to try and have the majority of us decide on a book together, but also realize some books chosen may not be the style of read for others. I think that's part of the joy. You get to read something you normally wouldn't read and are welcome to express your own thoughts and opinions and quite possibly learn something you never thought you would!

Upon deciding, I will post our reading schedule {which will most likely be a chapter a week}. For those of you who tend to speed read and decide to play teacher's pet and read ahead, by all means, read ahead. However, please stick to the current chapter's topic of discussion at that time and try not drop any spoiler's in the process. :)

I would like to "meet" weekly, perhaps at the beginning, like every monday night? I will post my thoughts and review of that weeks reading and possible discussion questions and please feel free to comment! I am currently looking into other ways we could discuss in the future, but for now, commenting seems the easiest!

I'm looking forward to maybe getting to know everyone a little better! Happy reading!

xoxo,
Novel Nester

No comments:

Post a Comment